Thank you for partnering with us!
We believe a root canal can make you and your patients smile! We hope to make you smile by:
- Seeing your patients quickly.
- Treating your patients in a kind and gentle manner.
- Supporting you in your ethical treatment plan for your patient.
- Restoring or temporizing the endodontically treated tooth, as you want.
- Helping your patients to smile when leaving our office.
- Communicating with you any problems or concerns we have with your patient or our treatment of them.
- Returning the patient to you with encouragement to continue with follow-up care at your office.
- Presenting endodontic education to you and your staff.
- Responding to any suggestions that will help us serve you and your patients better.
Inner Space Seminars
We are passionate about continuing to learn! Superstition Springs Endodontics hosts five to six seminars a year on various subjects relevant to you, your practice, and your team. We would love to have you join us. To attend please register by contacting Annette at 480.807.8022 or [email protected].
Registration is required as seating is limited. All seminars begin at 6:00 PM with a reception at 5:30 PM. There is no cost to attend and seminars are normally held in our office building at: 6755 E. Superstition Springs Blvd. #101 Mesa, AZ 85206.